eLP003: Safety Instrumented Systems Foundation Online E-Learning
Suitable for process engineers, managers, operators, technicians, C&I and SHE/HSE professionals who need a foundation level of understanding of the entire *IEC 61511 Safety Instrumented Systems Safety Life-cycle.
* Fully Updated to comply with IEC 61511 edition 2 and IEC 61508 edition 2.
- Independent IChemE Accredited Certificate on completion
- 90 days access to complete the course, available globally 24/7, hosted on our professional learning management system.
- Online interactive lessons, with audio video and text.
- PDF notes for printing as a course record.
- Automatically marked quiz questions.
- Multiple choice self-assessment questions with unlimited attempts during the access period.
- Award of 18 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours with the IChemE Certificate.
NOTES ON THIS COURSE
- This course is stand-alone and does not require any pre-knowledge or prior qualifications.
- Access to the online course requires access to a computer or tablet device with an internet connection and web browser. The computer, tablet, internet connection and browser are not provided as part of the course fee.
We can also provide year-round TEAM access for 5 or more subscribers, including team progress reporting for your own team leader. This option is only available by quotation request