eLP003: Safety Instrumented Systems Foundation Online E-Learning
Suitable for process engineers, managers, operators, technicians, C&I and SHE/HSE professionals who need a foundation level of understanding of the entire *IEC 61511 Safety Instrumented Systems Safety Life-cycle.
* Fully Updated to comply with IEC 61511 edition 2 and IEC 61508 edition 2.
- 90-day access - 24/7 access to course lessons and assessments for 90 days.
- Online interactive modules, with audio, video and text lessons.
- Automatically marked quiz questions.
- Multiple choice self-assessment questions with unlimited attempts during the access period.
- IChemE Accredited Certificate on successful completion of all assessments.
- Award of 18 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours with the IChemE Accredited Certificate.
- PDF Course Notes - select whether or not you wish to have full lesson notes as PDF files to keep after the course.
- This course is stand-alone and does not require any particular previous knowledge or qualifications.
- Access to the online course requires a computer or tablet device with an internet connection and web browser (Google Chrome recommended). The computer, tablet, internet connection and browser are not provided as part of the course fee.
TEAM & CORPORATE OPTIONS
We can provide year-round TEAM access for ten (10) or more learners, including team progress reporting and other competence management features for your designated team leader. Book a demonstration of TEAM learning now.