An innovative online self-paced learning module suitable for high hazard sites (OSHA / COMAH / SEVESO III) or offshore oil and gas.
Suitable for managers, operators, technicians, engineers and SHE/HSE professionals who need a resource for learning lessons from process accident history.
This module combines written summaries, video and links to the following notorious accidents, most of which occurred in the process industry sector:
- Baton Rouge Refinery, USA - 2016
- Torrance Refinery, USA - 2015
- Nimrod Aircraft, Afghanistan - 2006
- Texas City Refinery, USa - 2005
- Buncefield Storage Depot, UK - 2005
- Piper Alpha, UK offshore - 1988
- Bhopal Chemical Plant, India - 1984
- Three Mile Island, USA - 1979
- Seveso Chemical Plant, Italy - 1976
- Flixborough Nylon Plant, UK - 1974
Need to provide TEAM access? Contact us for a quotation