eLP002: Layer of Protection Analysis for SIL Target Assessment - Online E-Learning
LoPA - Layer of Protection Analysis for Safety Integrity Level (SIL) target assessment
This online course is suitable for anyone planning to attend a LoPA study as a scribe, participant or a team member. This course will help you to fully understand the LoPA study process and be able to contribute fully to a LoPA team.
The full course outline is available at this link.
- eFunctionalSafety Certificate on completion
- 90 days access to complete the course, available globally 24/7, hosted on our professional learning management system.
- Online interactive lessons, with video, audio and text.
- PDF notes for printing as a course record.
- Automatically marked quiz questions.
- Multiple choice self-assessment questions with unlimited attempts during the access period.
NOTES ON THIS COURSE
Select LEARNER access for the course with no mentoring. The LEARNER access level does not include hand-marked mentoring.
Select ADVANCED access for the course with mentoring and hand-marked exercises. Exercises in the ADVANCED course are individually assessed by an experienced LoPA leader. We assume that the ADVANCED learner will have some pre-existing knowledge to read basic Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID's).
- Access to the online course requires access to a computer or tablet device with an internet connection and web browser. The computer, tablet, internet connection and browser are not provided as part of the course fee.
We can also provide year-round TEAM access for 5 or more subscribers, including team progress reporting for your own team leader. This option is only available by quotation request