eLP004: Functional Safety for Technicians and Operations
Suitable for operators, technicians and maintenance personnel who need a foundation level of understanding of the *IEC 61511 life-cycle. This course focuses on the operation and maintenance of SIS, including PROOF TESTING and correct like-for-like replacement strategies.
* Fully Updated to comply with IEC 61511 edition 2 and IEC 61508 edition 2.
- eFunctionalSafety Certificate on completion
- 90 days access to complete the course, available globally 24/7, hosted on our professional learning management system.
- Online interactive lessons, with audio, video and text.
- Automatically marked quiz questions.
- Multiple choice self-assessment questions with unlimited attempts during the access period.
NOTES ON THIS COURSE
- This course is stand-alone and does not require any pre-knowledge or prior qualifications.
- Access to the online course requires access to a computer or tablet device with an internet connection and web browser. The computer, tablet, internet connection and browser are not provided as part of the course fee.
We can also provide year-round TEAM access for 10 or more subscribers, including progress reporting for your nominated team leader. This option is only available by quotation request