eLP003-G: Safety Instrumented Systems - FOUNDATION - GOLD USER
Suitable for process engineers, managers, operators, technicians, C&I and SHE/HSE professionals who need a foundation level of understanding of the entire *IEC 61511 Safety Instrumented Systems Safety Life-cycle.
* Fully Updated to comply with IEC 61511 edition 2 and IEC 61508 edition 2.
GOLD USER access includes:
- A minimum of 90 days subscription to complete the course, available globally 24/7, hosted on our professional learning management system.
- All Narrated lessons for the learning path.
- All Quizzes for the learning path.
- All Self-Assessment multiple choice questions with unlimited attempts during the subscription period.
- Independent IChemE Accredited Certificate
- Award of 18 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours
- Accident lessons course access
- Downloadable course lessons as PDF files
- A Record of your access time and assessment results
NOTES ON THIS COURSE
- This course is stand-alone and does not require any pre-knowledge or prior qualifications.
- Access to the online course requires access to a computer or tablet device with internet connection and web browser. The computer, tablet, internet connection and browser are not provided as part of the course fee.
We can also provide year-round TEAM access for 5 or more subscribers, including team progress reporting for your own administrator. This option is only available by quotation request